ILAC Resource Center
Welcome to the Industry Labeling Advisory Committee Resource Center
What We Do
In May 2020, we established the Industry Labeling Advisory Committee (ILAC), a forum that brings together industry leaders with a vested interest in labeling within an innovative, collaborative, and trusted environment aimed at advancing labeling.
Red Nucleus executives have been leading optimization and change in the end-to-end labeling process for the past 20 years, supporting sponsor companies to develop and streamline global processes and operations.
We discovered significant gaps in the systems that enable Pharma and Biotech companies to manage end-to-end labeling processes. Hence, in 2018, we embarked on our journey to develop DirectusPRO, a unique labeling management, tracking, and reporting solution to address these gaps in the industry. DirectusPRO went live in September 2019.
May 10, 2023 from 10am to 12pm EST
RSVP required - No vendors please
Why Join ILAC?
- Work collaboratively with labeling industry leaders to drive change and innovation in the industry
- Reshape label development by innovating with ILAC members to produce game-changing solutions that will revolutionize how life sciences companies manage their labels
- Put your mark on cutting-edge technology advancements that will reshape how labels are developed, maintained, and updated
Who Should Join ILAC?
- Heads of R&D
- Heads of Labeling and labeling professionals
- Heads and/or members of R&D IT
- Other professionals with labeling accountability
Thank you for contacting us.
Get in touch!
Have questions about ILAC, product labeling, or another topic?
Please complete our contact form and we will be in touch soon!