Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Who’s Who in the Physician Practice
Who’s Who in the Physician Practice~12 min | Market Access Academy
To maximize effectiveness, sales representatives must become familiar with the roles at a physician’s practice. This module will discuss the staff commonly working at a physician’s practice and how they might interact with sales representatives.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Identify common roles in a physician’s practice
• Recognize the types of interactions a pharmaceutical sales representative may have with various staff at a physician practice
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?