Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Paying for Healthcare: Terms to Live By
Paying for Healthcare: Terms to Live By~12 min | Market Access Academy
Before you engage with complex US healthcare payer and reimbursement concepts, you will need to be familiar with some key terms. In this module you will learn about key healthcare payer and reimbursement terminology that will provide a solid foundation for more advanced training.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Define key terminology and concepts in the US healthcare payer and reimbursement system
• Recall key characteristics of health plans in the US healthcare payer and reimbursement system
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?