Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Nervous System~0.25 hrs | Anatomy & Physiology
This module describes the wonderfully complex and powerful central and peripheral nervous systems. Includes anatomy and physiology of neurons, synapses, neurotransmitters, the brain, spinal cord, sensory receptors, nerves, and axons.
• Identify how neurons communicate with other cells
• Recall the anatomy and physiology of the central nervous system
• Recall the anatomy and physiology of the peripheral nervous system
• Recognize characteristics of the nervous system’s sensory, integration, and motor functions
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?