Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Introduction to Public Payers
Introduction to Public Payers~12 min | Market Access Academy
Tens of millions of Americans receive healthcare coverage through a public health plan. In this module, you will be introduced to common public health plans offered within the US along with their respective characteristics.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Recognize the federal and state healthcare programs in the US
• Recall who is eligible for federal and state healthcare programs
• Identify the benefits covered in federal and state healthcare programs
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?