Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Hospital Reimbursement~12 min | Market Access Academy
When a patient is treated at a hospital, the hospital will be compensated by third-party payers for services provided to the patient. This module provides an in-depth discussion of the several types of hospital payers and reimbursement arrangements along with cost-reducing reimbursement strategies used by payers.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Identify different hospital payer types
• Recognize different hospital reimbursement arrangements
• Recall key reimbursement strategies payers use to help reduce costs
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?