Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Healthcare Providers—Pharmacists~12 min | Market Access Academy
We may not think twice about walking into a pharmacy to pick up a prescription—or about the pharmacists who make that possible. Yet these professionals check insurance coverage, often make drug recommendations, and hand the medication to the patient. These and other responsibilities position pharmacists at the front and center of market access. In this module, you will learn about the training and responsibilities of these healthcare providers.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• List the educational and training requirements for pharmacists
• Identify pharmacist responsibilities
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?