Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Validation & Change Control Overview
Validation & Change Control Overview~0.50 hrs | GMP - Quality Systems
In this module, you will learn about the role of process validation and change control, and how these activities allow manufacturers to ensure they have the correct processes in place to ensure the consistent, repeatable manufacture of safe products.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• State the relationship between process validation and product quality
• Identify how process validation links to current quality by design and pharmaceutical quality systems best practices
• State the expectations for each stage of the process and for making changes to validated processes
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?