Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Roles & Responsibilities of the Quality Control Unit
Roles & Responsibilities of the Quality Control Unit~0.50 hrs | GMP - Quality Management
By the end of this training, you will have a better understanding of the GMP activities that support the quality control unit (QCU), sometimes referred to as the quality unit (QU). This includes the components of the QCU, roles and regulatory responsibilities, and best practices for continuous improvement.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• State what the quality control unit is and what the responsibilities of a quality control unit are in the current good manufacturing environment
• List the elements that make up a quality control unit’s structure and the current good manufacturing practice (CGMP) responsibilities of each
• Recognize the roles and responsibilities of company management as it relates to the quality control unit
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?