Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Risk Management & Continuous Improvement in a GMP Environment
Risk Management & Continuous Improvement in a GMP Environment~0.50 hrs | GMP - Quality Systems
Quality risk management (QRM) is a “systematic process for the assessment, control, communication, and review of risks to the quality of the drug product across the product life cycle.” This module answers the questions of when and how QRM is used and describes the entire QRM process.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Identify how or when a QRM process should be used and how this process enables continuous improvement
• List the steps in the QRM process
• State the objectives of each step of the QRM process
• Recall how QRM can be applied to continuous improvementn/a
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?