Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Quality Systems Basics & Expectations of Personnel
Quality Systems Basics & Expectations of Personnel~0.50 hrs | GMP - Quality Systems
"Quality Systems" are the documented procedures, processes, and systems used to ensure the safe and repeatable manufacture of the therapeutic process. This module will outline the requirements and guidance for quality systems in a GMP environment.
At the completion of this module, you will be able to:
• List the basic quality systems that personnel must be aware of and comply with
• State why each basic quality system is important
• Identify the responsibilities of a GMP employee
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?