Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Microbial Control: Facility Design, Water, & Air Quality
Microbial Control: Facility Design, Water, & Air Quality~0.50 hrs | GMP - Manufacturing Controls
This module is a deep dive into health authority expectations and industry best practices for facility construction and design, water systems, and environmental monitoring practices to mitigate risk of microbial contamination of manufactured products.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Identify the requirements for facilities to ensure microbial control
• State the requirements for water systems to minimize microbial exposure
• List requirements and practices for assessing air quality and environmental monitoring
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?