Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practices
Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practices~0.50 hrs | GMP - Nonclinical Operations & Process
The Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practices module provides an overview of the rules, regulations, and guidelines that companies must or should follow during manufacturing to ensure the quality and safety of products.
After completing this module, you will be able to
• Describe good manufacturing practice (GMP) and the activities that GMP encompasses
• List and define the product types expected to be GMP compliant
• Recognize the regulations that make up GMP for these product types
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?