Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Introduction to Health Authority Inspections & Common Inspection Findings
Introduction to Health Authority Inspections & Common Inspection Findings~0.50 hrs | GMP - Audits & Inspections
In the highly regulated life sciences industry, good manufacturing practice (or GMP) regulatory agency inspections are a fact of life. This module will provide an overview of the inspection process, critical roles, best practices to prepare, and common inspection findings to give you perspective on where others commonly fail.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• List the types of GMP health authority inspections that a company might face and the purpose of each
• Recognize the processes involved in an inspection, what happens during an inspection, and the possible outcomes of an inspection
• Recognize common inspection findings
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?