Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
GMP Inspections: Preparing for & Managing Health Authority Inspections
GMP Inspections: Preparing for & Managing Health Authority Inspections~0.50 hrs | GMP - Audits & Inspections
In this interactive module, you will receive guidance on how best prepare for and conduct a successful GMP inspection. Content will take you through preparing your staff, facilities, documentation, and processes to ensure successful outcomes.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Identify best practices that a company should use to prepare for a health authority inspection
• State expectations for managing a successful health authority inspection
• Recall ways to prepare personnel for interacting with investigators
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?