Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Good Documentation Practices & Introduction to Data Integrity
Good Documentation Practices & Introduction to Data Integrity~0.50 hrs | GMP - Quality Management
Good Documentation Practices (GDocP) are a critical portion of GMP and the manufacture of therapeutic products. Inclusive of data capture, data outputs, change control, access, and archiving. This module will give you an overview of GDocP and data integrity in a GMP environment.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• State what data integrity is and why it’s important
• Identify what ALCOA means, how it is achieved, and why it is important
• List good documentation practices
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?