Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Best Practices for CMO/CDMO Vendor Selection, Qualification, Contracting, & Oversight
Best Practices for CMO/CDMO Vendor Selection, Qualification, Contracting, & Oversight~0.50 hrs | GMP - Manufacturing Controls
This module describes best practices for vendor selection, how to qualify selected vendors, and how quality agreements protect the interests of all parties by clearly defining CGMP-related roles and responsibilities for manufacturing products within a quality system.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• State the expectations of a product owner for qualifying and managing contract facilities
• Recall the content expectations for quality agreements between a product owner and a contract facility
• Recognize the expectations and legal responsibilities for each party as these relate to current good manufacturing practices (CGMP)
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?