Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Writing Effective SOPs in the GLP-Compliant Laboratory
Writing Effective SOPs in the GLP-Compliant Laboratory~0.50 hrs | GLP - Nonclinical Operations & Process
In this module, you will learn the key elements of SOP identification, authoring, change control, and improvement. You will learn the full journey of an SOP and receive an interactive view of best practices for SOP development.
WRITING EFFECTIVE SOPS IN THE GLP-COMPLIANT LABORATORY
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Recall basic requirements for GLP SOPs
• List content that should be considered in authoring an SOP
• Recognize why it is important to conduct regular reviews and how to handle SOP changes and deviations
• Self-paced e-learning format
• On-demand access from your Learning Management
System (LMS) or from RN’s hosting solution, Unify
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?