Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
GLP Requirements for Equipment
GLP Requirements for Equipment~0.50 hrs | GLP - Nonclinical Operations & Process
By the end of this training, you will have a better understanding of the GLP equipment types, use, and regulatory mandates for qualification and validation. You will also learn about equipment maintenance and general record-keeping requirements.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• State GLP requirements for equipment
• List the types of equipment and related maintenance
• Recall how to manage equipment vendors
• Recognize GLP record requirements for equipment maintenance and calibration
• Self-paced e-learning format
• On-demand access from your Learning Management
System (LMS) or from RN’s hosting solution, Unify
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?