Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
GLP Inspections~0.50 hrs | GLP - Audits and Inspections
This module will cover the roles and responsibilities of personnel during a GLP inspection, with special focus on the quality assurance unit (QAU). The content will cover internal audits, vendor audits, and health authority inspections. Additionally, you will learn about proper response activities for internal/vendor audits and inspections.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Recall the role of the quality assurance unit (QAU) and the different types of investigative compliance activities it performs
• Recognize the types of internal audits and inspections
• State the purposes of various types of regulatory inspections and the Bioresearch Monitoring (BIMO) program
• Self-paced e-learning format
• On-demand access from your Learning Management
System (LMS) or from RN’s hosting solution, Unify
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?