Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Documenting the GLP study: From Study Protocol to Final Report
Documenting the GLP study: From Study Protocol to Final Report~0.50 hrs | GLP - Documents and Data Integrity
This module will outline the requirements for capturing and documenting data in a GLP study. Additionally, the content will provide a foundational understanding of GLP record types and the required elements of a final report. You will also learn how GDocP plays an important role in data capture and reporting.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Recall different methods for capturing and documenting laboratory data
• Identify types of GLP records
• Recognize required GLP content for a final report
• State GDocP principles for following ALCOA+
• Self-paced e-learning format
• On-demand access from your Learning Management
System (LMS) or from RN’s hosting solution, Unify
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?