Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Data Integrity & Good Documentation Practices in the GLP-Compliant Lab
Data Integrity & Good Documentation Practices in the GLP-Compliant Lab~0.50 hrs | GLP - Documents and Data Integrity
This module will help you understand the critical nature of accurate, contemporaneous, and quality data in GLP studies. You will review what data integrity is and how to achieve it, plus learn the relationship between data integrity and GDocP in a GLP environment.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Define data integrity and its requirements
• Recall what GDocPs are and why they are important
• List and describe ALCOA and ALCOA-plus characteristics relating to GDocP
• Identify who is responsible for study documentation in a GLP nonclinical study
• Recognize the various types of controls used to ensure good data and record management practices
• Self-paced e-learning format
• On-demand access from your Learning Management
System (LMS) or from RN’s hosting solution, Unify
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?