Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Contract Laboratory Qualification and Contracting
Contract Laboratory Qualification and Contracting~0.50 hrs | GLP - Nonclinical Operations & Process
This module will discuss considerations for qualifying and selecting a contract laboratory, the procurement process, and defining the necessary elements of a quality agreement to achieve the goal of completing a successful GLP study.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Recognize the steps involved in a contract laboratory procurement process
• State the differences between a master service agreement (MSA) and a quality agreement and identify the required content of each
• Recall the main responsibilities for managing a nonclinical laboratory study
• Self-paced e-learning format
• On-demand access from your Learning Management
System (LMS) or from RN’s hosting solution, Unify
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?