Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Characterization and Use of Test & Control Articles, Reagents, and Solutions
Characterization and Use of Test & Control Articles, Reagents, and Solutions~0.50 hrs | GLP - Nonclinical Operations & Process
This course will outline global regulations and guidance for the characterization and use of test and control articles.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Recognize GLP terminology for characterization and use of test and control articles, reagents, and solutions
• Recall the requirements for retaining storage containers and handling test and control articles
• List the requirements for the characterization of test, control, and mixtures of articles
• State labeling and record requirements for test and control articles and reagents and solutions
• Self-paced e-learning format
• On-demand access from your Learning Management
System (LMS) or from RN’s hosting solution, Unify
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?