Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Animal Care Requirements
Animal Care Requirements~0.50 hrs | GLP - Nonclinical Operations & Process
This module will cover a broad range of topics related to animal care in GLP studies. This includes governing bodies who regulate animal care in testing, requirements for living conditions for animals in a GLP environment, animal identification expectations, and other important concerns.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• State roles of the PHS Policy and IACUC in GLP studies
• List animal care facility regulations for a GLP study
• Recall animal housing and identification regulations
• Recognize regulations regarding animal care in a GLP study
• Self-paced e-learning format
• On-demand access from your Learning Management
System (LMS) or from RN’s hosting solution, Unify
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?