Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
GDPR Requirements for Employee Data
GDPR Requirements for Employee Data0.25 hrs | GDPR
This module will discuss how the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applied to employee data and affects the employer-employee relationship.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Identify the types of employee personal data applicable to GDPR
• Describe the GDPR roles responsible for employee personal data
• State the lawful bases for processing employee data
• Explain how to adhere to GDPR for employee datasets
• Identify the rights of an employee under GDPR’s protections
• Self-paced e-learning format
• On-demand access from your Learning Management
System (LMS) or from RN’s hosting solution, Unify
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?