Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
GDPR Requirements for Clinical Research Data
GDPR Requirements for Clinical Research Data0.50 hrs | GDPR
This module will explore a range of topics that explain how GDPR applies to the processing and protection of clinical research data, including the lawful bases for processing personal data within the confines of a trial, related safeguards, clinical data autonomy under GDPR, and the balance between GDPR and HIPPA requirements.
Over the next 30 minutes, we will explore a range of topics that explain how GDPR applies to the processing and protection of clinical research data, including:
• How GDPR defines clinical research data
• The lawful bases for processing personal and sensitive data
• Definition of data processing operations
• Data processing safeguard requirements
• Clinical data subject autonomy rights under GDPR
• How GDPR applies to clinical trial audit requirements and HIPAA regulations
• Self-paced e-learning format
• On-demand access from your Learning Management
System (LMS) or from RN’s hosting solution, Unify
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?