Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Root Cause Analysis & Introduction to the Corrective & Preventive Actions Process
Root Cause Analysis & Introduction to the Corrective & Preventive Actions Process~0.50 hrs | GCP - Deviation Investigations, RCA, CAPAs, & Audit Preparation
This module will take you through deviation identification, the investigation process (inclusive of investigational root cause analysis tools), and the initial steps for CAPA creation.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Identify actions for initiating a CAPA investigation
• Recognize risk assessment and RCA tools used for initiating CAPAs
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?