Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Clinical Responsibilities for Regulatory Submission & Compliance
Clinical Responsibilities for Regulatory Submission & Compliance~0.50 hrs | GCP - Regulations, Guidance, & Submissions
This module is an overview of the roles and responsibilities the clinical team has in ensuring compliance for key deliverables that will need to be reported in regulatory submissions.
At the completion of this module, you will be able to:
• Describe and identify the roles and responsibilities of the key players in the regulatory compliance process
• Identify components of regulatory submissions required to conduct a clinical trial
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?