Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
GCP Regulations, Guidance & Informed Consent
GCP Regulations, Guidance & Informed Consent~0.50 hrs | GCP - Regulations, Guidance, & Submissions
This module provides a summary of FDA and EU regulations and ICH guidance for good clinical practice.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Recognize the differences between regulations and guidance
• Examine the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) & EudraLex versus The International Council for Harmonisation (ICH)
• Identify the importance of informed consent and the implications of implementation
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?