Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Investigator Responsibilities & IRB Review
Investigator Responsibilities & IRB Review~0.50 hrs | GCP - Clinical Operations & Process 🛒
By the end of this training, you will have an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of investigators, delegates, and the Institutional Review Board (IRB) in ensuring compliance with regulatory guidances and human participants’ protection in clinical investigations.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Identify IRB and investigator responsibilities
• Recognize the necessary components of an investigator oversight plan
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?