Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Global Regulatory Landscape: Key Differences
Global Regulatory Landscape: Key Differences~0.50 hrs | GCP - Regulations, Guidance, & Submissions
This module provides an overview of the regulatory differences and requirements for conducting clinical trials for medicinal products in human participants in the United States, Europe, Canada, China, and Japan.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Compare the key global regulatory differences for clinical trials
• Identify different roles and responsibilities within the global regulatory landscape
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?