Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Deviation Investigations, Root Cause Analysis, & CAPA
Deviation Investigations, Root Cause Analysis, & CAPA~0.50 hrs | GCP - Deviation Investigations, RCA, CAPAs, & Audit Preparation
By the end of this module you will be able to identify deviations within clinical trials, how to investigate them, and the methods used to correct and prevent them.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Define deviations and identify what’s needed for corrective and preventive action (CAPA) plans in clinical trials
• Outline best practices for deviation investigations and review Root Cause Analysis (RCA) tools
• Identify how SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, results-oriented, and time-bound) goals can craft your CAPA
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?