Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Designing & Conducting a Clinical Trial
Designing & Conducting a Clinical Trial~0.50 hrs | GCP - Clinical Operations & Process
The Designing & Conducting a Clinical Trial module will provide you with a detailed overview of how trials are conducted, the different phases of a clinical trial, and the roles/functions needed to carry out a clinical study.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Recall the steps necessary to design and conduct a clinical trial
• Identify the different phases of the clinical trial process
• Define the players involved, including regulators, personnel, and trial participants
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?