Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
CRO Qualification, Selection, & Monitoring
CRO Qualification, Selection, & Monitoring~0.50 hrs | GCP - Clinical Operations & Process
This module will present a step-by-step overview of the required and critical elements of CRO selection, qualification, and procurement. This interactive training will also provide best practices for maintaining solid relationships with CROs.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Recall the steps for CRO procurement
• Recognize the types of requests, agreements, and tools that are used in the CRO procurement process
• Identify the considerations for fostering positive relationships and continuous process improvement
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?