Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
CRO Oversight Best Practices
CRO Oversight Best Practices~0.50 hrs | GCP - Clinical Operations & Process
In the life sciences, sponsor companies are always ultimately responsible for the management and compliance of their CROs when conducting clinical studies. This module will provide you with instruction on the applicable regulations and guidance for CRO oversight, outline the necessary steps and process, and provide best practices.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Define the critical components of sponsor oversight for CRO responsibilities
• Identify key risk factors and activities to mitigate risk and enhance oversight
• Recognize plans, processes, and programs for effective CRO oversight
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?