Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Corrective & Preventive Actions: Planning, Implementing, & Measuring Effectiveness
Corrective & Preventive Actions: Planning, Implementing, & Measuring Effectiveness~0.50 hrs | GCP - Deviation Investigations, RCA, CAPAs, & Audit Preparation
Learners will be taken on a deep dive into the steps needed to identify and implement a robust CAPA. Additionally, participants can expect detailed instruction on measuring CAPA success and tracking progress.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Identify critical processes and best practices for developing and verifying effectiveness of a CAPA plan
• Recall methods, measures, and best practices used to conduct a CAPA effectiveness check verification
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?