Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Clinical Trials: Roles & Responsibilities
Clinical Trials: Roles & Responsibilities~0.50 hrs | GCP - Clinical Operations & Process
This module will review the functional and specific roles necessary to conduct a clinical study. Content will move you through a discussion of functional roles (sponsor, sites, IRBs, vendors, etc.) and expand on the specific vocations for each function.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Examine how the guidances and regulations affect roles and responsibilities of those involved in clinical trials
• Identify the common challenges and opportunities in implementing regulations and guidances in clinical trials
• Recall good clinical practices (GCP) and the key clinical trial stakeholders
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?