Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Clinical Trials: Adverse Events
Clinical Trials: Adverse Events~0.50 hrs | GCP - Clinical Operations & Process
In this module, you will receive an overview of the types of Adverse Events (AE), how to report them, where to report them, and how to establish an AE reporting system.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Define and explain adverse events, SUSAR, and SAEs
• Identify the new formats for reporting clinical trial results and adverse events
• Recognize the current timeframes for registering and updating ClinicalTrials.gov and other global repositories
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Ready to purchase?
Interested in learning more about this course?