Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Drug Purchasing, Pricing, & Distribution
Drug Purchasing, Pricing, & Distribution~12 min | Market Access Academy
This module offers an in-depth overview of the roles various stakeholders play along a prescription drug's journey to reach the patient and the transactions that occur between these stakeholders throughout the drug purchasing, pricing, and distribution process.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Recall key stakeholders involved in the drug distribution process and their roles
• Identify the various drug transactions between stakeholders
• List methods of specialty drug distribution
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?