Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Digestive and Endocrine System
Digestive and Endocrine System~0.25 hrs | Anatomy & Physiology
Reviews the anatomy and physiology involved in the conversion of foods into the biochemical building blocks that fuel our body's cells. This module also provides an overview of the anatomy and physiology of endocrine glands and hormones.
• Identify structures of the digestive system
• Recall functions of the digestive system
• Recognize the role of hormones in the endocrine system
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?