Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Decoding Hospitals~12 min | Market Access Academy
This module will help you gain a foundational understanding of hospitals, including their common characteristics, organizational structure, and a basic overview of their pharmacy and formulary systems.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Define a hospital
• Identify the characteristics common to virtually all hospitals
• Recognize the organizational structure of a hospital
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?