Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Copay Cards~12 min | Market Access Academy
The rising cost of prescription drugs has forced many patients to try to find ways to save money however they can, such as using copay cards. This module will introduce you to copay cards, how copay cards are used and processed, and copay adjustment programs.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Recognize how copay cards are used and processed
• Identify key characteristics of copay adjustment programs
• Recall how copay adjustment programs can impact patients
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?