Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Community Pharmacies~12 min | Market Access Academy
This module will introduce you to community pharmacies and provide examples of the varied settings for such pharmacies, their personnel, and how medication is distributed to them. Additionally, you will learn about other classifications of pharmacies.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Recognize community pharmacy settings
• Identify typical community pharmacy personnel and the roles they play
• Identify stakeholders in the distribution of medications to community pharmacies
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?