Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Bones, Skeleton, & Muscle
Bones, Skeleton, & Muscle~0.25 hrs | Anatomy & Physiology
Provides an overview of the classes and structure of bones and joints; the functions of bones; the constituents of muscle tissue; and the origin, insertion, and action of major muscles.
• Identify skeletal divisions and bone types
• Recall bone tissue types and structures
• Recognize classifications of joints
• Recall typical features of synovial joints
• Identify different types of muscle
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?