Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
340B Program~12 min | Market Access Academy
To increase affordability of prescription drugs for vulnerable populations, programs like the 340B Drug Pricing Program were developed. This module will build your knowledge on the 340B Drug Pricing Program, including its key features, the types of healthcare organizations eligible to participate in the program, and some potential controversies associated with the 340B Drug Pricing Program.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Identify key features of the 340B Drug Pricing Program
• Recognize types of healthcare organizations eligible to participate in the 340B Drug Pricing Program
• Recall where 340B Drug Pricing Program prescriptions are filled
• State how 340B hospitals maximize their profits under the 340B Drug Pricing Program
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?